During the pandemic, some people need COVID-19 tests. One way is to get nucleic acid diagnostic kits from Sansure Biotech, which offers a complete guide to all your diagnostic needs through their website and in-store.
What is a nucleic acid diagnostic kit?
A diagnostic instrument called a nucleic acid diagnostic kit is used to identify coronavirus infections in sick or exposed individuals. The test is used to find people who may have been exposed to the coronavirus and who may be at risk of getting the virus.
Details about Sansure nucleic acid diagnostic kits
- It is suitable for the top magnetic bead nucleic acid extraction method to extract nucleic acids from serum, plasma, throat, anal, feces, reproductive tract secretions, exfoliated cells, urine, sputum, and other materials.
- DNA and RNA were extracted using the same reagent and procedure.
- It has a fully automatic nucleic acid extraction technique to provide a fully automatic workflow.
- It only takes 150 minutes to complete 96 samples.
- A variety of back-end platforms, including as gene chips, gene sequencing, fluorescence quantitative PCR, etc., can be attached to it.
Reasons to Use Sansure Nucleic Acid Diagnostic Kits
Nucleic acid diagnostic kits are important tools in a laboratory’s arsenal and serve a variety of purposes. They are often used to determine the presence or absence of specific genetic sequences and to prepare for treatment.
Compared with other methods, nucleic acid diagnostic kits have many advantages. First, they are quick and easy to perform; second, they are reliable and accurate; and third, they can be used to detect a wide range of organisms. Finally, the cost of nucleic acid diagnostic testing is low compared to other forms of laboratory testing.
Choosing a Covid-19 PCR Kit source can be difficult, but Sansure Biotech is always going to be your best bet!